Deputy area manager
During its more than 20 years of existence, Hungarian-owned B+N Referencia Zrt. has grown into one of the key facility management companies in Hungary, and is currently the largest facility management and cleaning company in Hungary in terms of turnover and staff.
We believe that everyone has the right to a healthy and liveable environment, both at home and at work. Our mission is to do everything in our capacity to achieve this and make it sustainable.
We are looking for a deputy area manager colleague for Budapest!
- Budapest (Keleti-Nyugati railway station)
- Occasionally visit areas
8 hours full-time (with some flexibility, as you have to perfom 40 hours on a weekly basis)
- Integration of foreign workers;
- Coordination, organization and control of daily tasks;
- Making schedules and performing other administrative tasks;
- Preparation of material orders;
- Coordination of solving technical problems;
- If necessary, material procurement and goods delivery;
- Performance and control of occupational health and safety tasks.
- Confident English (at least intermediate level) and native Hungarian language skills are must haves in this position;
- B category driver's license;
- User-level computer knowledge;
- Determined personality
- Experience in cleaning;
- Experience in integrating foreign employees.
What we can offer you:
- Multinational working environment in a continuously growing company;
- Stable corporate background;
- Challenging job;
- Open-ended contract.
If you are interested in the position, please apply via the "Easy apply" button above (and send your CV at least in Hungarian but both Hungarian and English CVs are welcome).